Thursday, August 30, 2007

Zeitgeist: A Refreshing Look At the Truth

Most of you who know me well, know that I am far from a conspiracy head. I rely heavily on my own theories but do not think much of the U.S. Government, religion, etc. but I can say that this movie, unlike many of it's predecessors, provides a well-rounded compound of information and helps to shed some light on common misconceptions in today's ideas about religion, politics, and so forth. With that said, I highly recommend that EVERYONE watch this movie. It's something we all deserve a chance to see, whether or not you accept this knowledge as truth, it's important to expand your knowledge especially in today's polluted society. Use your time to learn something for once and you'd be surprised how satisfied you'll be with the outcome.

zeitgeistmovie.com

No comments: