Sunday, November 2, 2008

Joe Budden - Halfway House (2008)



1. Intro
2. On My Grind
3. Overkill (ft. Hearbreak)
4. Check me out
5. Sidetracked
6. Slaughterhouse (ft. Joell Ortiz, Nino Bless, Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9")
7. Under The Sun
8. The Soul
9. Anything Goes
10. Go To Hell
11. Just To Be Different
12. Touch n Go

Joe Budden - Halfway House (Mediafire)

For the most part I'm not even a Budden fan but he definitley steps his game up more and more with each release. I enjoyed a good portion of this street album. He managed to create some decent tracks without clouding his album with featured artists. The only thing I was disappointed highly with was the track 'Slaughterhouse' only because Joe was somewhat out-shined by verses from Joell Ortiz and Crooked I. Overall, I give it 3 1/4 MICS out of 5. lol

Enjoy

1 comment:

sping said...

Humble Beginnings and cheap true religion jeans A North Face outlet is really a portion of the brand that’s well- known throughout the globe. The company made its humble beginnings at San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood back in 1966.