Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And A Movie



1. Interrogation (Intro) (Ft. First Degree The DE, Don Rob)
2. Colostomy Bag (Ft. G-Macc, C-Lim)
3. D.O.A. (Ft. First Degree The DE)
4. Fuck Off
5. Sit In That Corner Bitch
6. I Know Who Did Dis (Ft. First Degree The DE, Don Rob, C.N.I.)
7. Murder Over Hard (Ft. G-Macc, End Skit, B2O)
8. G
9. I Tried To Commit Suicide (Ft. End Skit, G-Macc)
10. Split Personality (Ft. G-Macc)
11. Meat (Ft. First Degree The DE, G-Macc)
12. Siccem (Ft. First Degree The DE, G-Macc)
13. Dont Worry Momma Its Just Bleeding (Ft. Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, First Degree The DE)
14. The Police Is Here Ama Hit U Bacc
15. I Plotted (My Next Murder)
16. Nutt Bagg
17. High Speed
18. I Heard That Song B4 (Ft. C-Lim, Tallcann G, Cos, End Skit, G-Smooth)
19. I Hate When Niggaz Get On The Phone When They Around Me
20. Anotha Killin (Ft. Snoop Dogg, Daz, Kurupt)
21. Ama Catch Up
22. We Played You Like A Violin

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And A Movie (MegaUpload)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

Here is my site - porady prawne łódź